Places for Nursery for September 2018 are now available! For any enquiries or if you are wanting to enrol your child with us, please feel free to get in touch with us whether by phone or coming into school to have a chat with our attendance and inclusion officer, Mrs Baker-Barnes.
In Nursery we are currently learning about Nursery Rhymes with our focus text being ‘Each Peach Pear Plum’. We are working on retelling the story and learning lots of new nursery rhymes and their actions. We are also working on counting up to 10 and beyond, recognising and naming 2D shapes and practising our touch counting skills.
- Summer Term Parent Newsletter
- Nursery Curriculum Long Term Plan 2015-2016
- Nursery Curriculum Long Term Plan 2016-2017
- Enhanced Provision Autumn 1
- Enhanced Provision Autumn 2
- Enhanced Provision Spring 1
- Enhanced Provision Spring 2
- Enhanced Provision Summer 1
- Newsletter Summer Term