This week’s winning team was #BestiesForever with 8/10
- Tokyo is the capital city of which country?
- Name the baby in The Simpsons.
- Name all the months that have 30 days.
- How many days in a leap year?
- Who was the first to find a golden ticket in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
- Re-arrange to make a pasta dish. LSGNAAE
- How many faces does a square based pyramid have?
- How many sides do 18 pentagons have altogether?
- What colour is an emerald?
- The olympic games are held every ___ years.
- Japan 2) Maggie 3) Apr, June, Sept. Nov 4) 366 5) Augustus Gloop 6) lasagne 7) 5 8) 90 9) green 10) 4 years