This week’s winning team was #BestiesForever with 8/10
- Which is the only vowel not on the top row of a computer keyboard?
- What is the innermost colour of a rainbow?
- ‘Feline’ means referring to which animal?
- Which planet is known as the red planet?
- In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, what is Charlie’s surname?
- Re-arrange to make a sea creature. BOSLRET
- How many faces do 3 cubes have?
- Cocker, Springer and King Charles are varieties of which breed of dog?
- Which leaves can be used to soothe the pain from stinging nettles?
- In which sport might you do a slam dunk?
- A 2) Violet 3) Cat 4) Mars 5) Bucket 6) Lobster 7) 18 8) Spaniel 9) Dock leaves 10) Basketball