This week’s winning team was In It To Win It with 9/10
- Which of these is a prime number? 24, 17, 51
- If something happen bi-annually, how many times per year does it happen?
- Which is the greater distance – a kilometre or a mile?
- Which colour ball should never be potted in snooker?
- Add together all the numbers on a 12 hour clock. What is the total?
- Which breed of dog did Cruella De Vil try and steal?
- Rearrange to form a food. OATTMO
- Who is next in line to the throne?
- How many wives did Henry 8th have?
- Complete the book title – Harry Potter and the Half …
1)17 2) 2 times 3) mile 4) white 5) 78 6) Dalmatian 7)Tomato 8) Prince Charles 9) 6 wives 10) Blood Prince