This week’s winning team was In It To Win It with 7/10
- What is the most expensive property on a standard British monopoly board?
- Ping-pong is an alternative name for which sport?
- At more than 6.5 million square miles, what is the largest country in the world?
- Which car maker makes the Fiesta, Ka and Mondeo models?
- Who painted the Mona Lisa?
- Re-arrange to make a vegetable. GREBAUNIE
- Who were all the King’s horses and men unable to put together again?
- Who picked a peck of pickled pepper?
- What was the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
- What kind of animal is Beatrix Potter’s Mrs Tiggy-Winkle?
- Mayfair 2) Table Tennis 3) Russia 4) Ford 5) Leonardo da Vinci 6) Aubergine 7) Humpty Dumpty 8) Peter Piper 9) Hedwig 10) Hedgehog